Cloud Systems Engineer
Remote (Company based in Florida)
Z7 Solutions is a Florida-based Managed Service Provider (MSP) seeking to hire a Cloud Systems Engineer. We deliver innovative and efficient technology solutions and services to a wide range of industries. Our focus is on delivering high quality customer service and top-notch technical expertise.
About the Role: The Cloud Systems Engineer will be responsible for managing and enhancing cloud infrastructures for our customers. This includes working with both AWS and Azure platforms, maintaining and managing networks, and working with virtualization technologies such as VMware and VDI.
- Oversee the design and maintenance of cloud infrastructure for various clients.
- Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, multiple databases, and during data transfer following established business continuity protocols.
- Manage and troubleshoot networks, intranets, and other data communication systems.
- Maintain and enhance VMware and VDI solutions.
- Collaborate with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems.
- Offer suggestions for feasible solutions to new and existing problems.
- Assess network performance to ensure that it meets the present and future needs of the business.
- Provide proactive update reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge and professional experience with AWS, Azure, and advanced networking.
- Hands-on experience with VMware and VDI.
- Relevant cloud certifications (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field preferred.
Z7 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please submit your resume, salary expectation and a brief explanation of why you would be a good fit for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.